At RNW, health & safety is, and always has been, at the very core of our business. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we’re reaching out to update our key partners on how our business is adjusting to these unprecedented events.
- All of our Professional Engineers and Expert Inspectors are working from their home offices. They can be reached at their usual email addresses and phone extensions through our toll-free number 888-318-5561.
- Brent Lawrence (RNW’s Operations Manager) is manning our office and warehouse facility to keep needed parts and supplies moving. email@example.com 888-318-5561 x 205
- Dennis McAree (RNW’s VP Business Development) is available to co-ordinate all projects and to help you find needed answers from any of our team members. firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-318-5561 x 0 or x 230
- As an essential business, we are prioritizing site visits and all work for other essential businesses – those that are integral to the supply chain of food or medical supplies.
- We’re very happy to report that no one on our team has fallen ill. Anyone who does start to exhibit any symptoms would, of course, be prohibited from conducting any site visits.
- As always, we will respect any and all restrictions your company has in place for visitors.
In closing, I want to express my sincere thanks for your continued support and your efforts to keep the supply chain moving during this difficult time.
President and Chief Engineer
RNW – Rack NetWork