RNW 1/2 Day - Virtual - Inspecting your Steel Storage Racks
- Includes up to 5 Participants ($150 per additional attendee)
Please use the fields below to start your booking.
The half day session called “Inspecting your Steel Storage Racks”. It focuses on the following:
- Understanding what is in the CSA A344-17 Guideline (User Guide for Steel Storage Racks) with Terminology
- Rack Collapse review
- Rack Basics – Learning Expectations
- Accidents and Fatalities review Requirements of the Standard
- Identifying Overload & Damage
- Classify & Record Damage
- Special Knowledge Items
- Rack Virtual Inspections
Certificate will be provided
RNW is based in the Toronto area but has engineers on staff at multiple branch offices. RNW’s Professional Engineers travel and work regularly throughout Canada and the United States.